Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lessons I have learned in only one short week

Lesson number one: It's okay to think that you are gonna fold that mountain of laundry on your bed by midnight.
Lesson number two: it's also okay to shove it all off onto the floor along with the piles of laundry from previous days you haven't gotten to yet...
#3 Sleep is way overrated!
#4 I have the BEST husband in the world!
#5 three and four year olds like hot sauce!
#6 That true friends are just that, true friends. The one that stops by because she can't get me on the phone or by email and sits on a dirty floor to play with my kids...And the one who has a house full (9) of her own that goes yard saling and craft shopping for me, the one that unexpectedly shows up to bring me dinner----A Real dinner, with real food!!!!!, and the one with a little one and two older ones that takes the time to tell me she's praying for me and means it! The neighbor that drops by to bring much needed supplies, the husband of a friend that comes by to help put together beds, the lady I have only ever met via email that came by to loan me a stroller and the list of true friends goes on!
#7 that there is no volume control on these wonderful children that God has placed in our home. It's LOUD or Louder!
#8----Sometimes you just can't finish a blog post....What's that I hear? I better RUN!

No comments: