Thursday, March 25, 2010

foster care and more...

Quick update: We are so thankful for all the prayers we have received! We still have many practical things we need help with. We have had to buy beds, mattresses, sheets, blankets, toothbrushes, all sorts of toiletries, two car seats, the list goes on. We bought these items on a wing and a prayer not even beginning to know how we were gonna pay for them. We are excited to see how God does provide.
On the other hand I haven't had time to get organized. So if you live close by and have some time on your hands I would love to have some help. I had started spring cleaning our closet on Monday and figured I'd have at least two weeks to get everything in order before the call. So much for that. The boys require a Lot of attention and I am doing good to keep them safe and in my sight throughout the day...So needless to say, help would be good right about now.
We are blessed beyond measure to be a part of caring for God's children.
It just struck me in an odd way that I named this blog "Just three more" when I was thinking we were going to be adopting three more children when in fact we are adopting two children and fostering "Three"
Thanks God---We love you! It was so sweet to hear the three year old sing "Jesus Loves Me" at dinner and for them to pray! Our foster daughter is amazing! She and Rachel have hit it off and have become fast friends!
Good-night, I'll be up for a while. Hope everyone sleeps well.

No comments: