Friday, March 12, 2010

A Geek for God

Okay so I cannot take credit for this, but I would love for you to read our friend and fearless leaders post. She captures something here with her words below. Adrian and I get lots of weird looks and comments. Oh well. The post below refers to a guy dancing on youtube. I have posted the link at the bottom of this page.
Here are Angel's words in blue:

"Most of the time I feel like that first guy dancing, passionately but completely awkward. It’s a relief to have several dancing partners. At this point, we look like a tiny group of geeks with muscle spasms but someday…someday, people will be running to join us. You wanna dance?"

This trip is more than a one week mission trip to Africa. It's an invitation to join the dance party...one I believe God is tickled to watch unfold.


No comments: