Monday, October 11, 2010

Getting closer

I am so thankful for friends. Real ones. The kind that come out of the wood-work when your suffering not the ones who run away because it is too difficult to handle their problems and someone elses all at the same time. Yesterday I was ministered too by three lovely ladies at church---four if you count the brief moment a friend I haven't seen in a while hugged me. And maybe even 5 if you count the phone conversation last night. I am all too good at moping around and feeling sorry for myself. I am also very good at getting myself into situations where I am going to "save the world!" Oh yah, wait, that's God's job. Position Filled! So glad!
I don't like good-byes or "see ya laters" I am strugglin between being full of hope and scared to death over the next two days. My heart is heavy. But, when I sit quietly before the Lord I have peace. I know the path we are taking is the right one. We lost our way and God came down and turned on the flashlight. Hallelujah!

Until Wednesday (major update)
Ami

No comments: