Tuesday, December 29, 2009

news article by Liberian

If you would like to read more about the children in Liberia click here: http://www.theliberiandialogue.org/articles/c122509tws.htm

We were told that we may get a call on Christmas from the children we are waiting to adopt. We did not. What we did get was a sweet day of remembering Christ's birth and being able to spend time with the children we do have with us.
We also received updated pictures of our children from Liberia. They are so beautiful and handsome! I wish I could post a picture! Maybe I'll figure out a way to do that and password protect it.

Please keep praying for our hearts. I am weary. I am getting bitter and I am not handling this waiting very well today.
Thank you to those who have hung in there with us during this most difficult journey.
Many Blessings
Ami

No comments: