Thursday, December 11, 2008

And so the wait begins

We have done everything we can do at this point. So now the hardest part of this journey begins "we wait" For those of you that know me, really know me, waiting is not something I like to do. Now, I don't mind waiting in line or in traffic but make me wait for something like, my children to come home and we have a problem. We were under the impression that Lydia and Leo would be joining us in March at the latest. We heard yesterday that Liberian adoptions are taking 9-12 months on their end. So, I sit here trying to see the good in this. I said "trying" This does give us more time to raise money. So some of the pressure is off there. If we leave in June or later to bring our children home then we can fly Delta and maybe some kind person will donate their frequent flier miles---hint hint :) This also gives me yet another chance to learn to trust in God's timing. After all He has proven Himself over and over and His timing is perfect.
So please pray for peace that surpasses all understanding for us.
Ami

No comments: